CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Title Seems Incoherent with the Text, But Thats just OK

Hate the KY internet. Eventhough we (i say we, i mean Bank Negara, sorry) pay more per year compared to locals studying at LSE (RM 30000 per year compared to just 3000 pounds=RM 17400 +/-), connection is frustrating.

I know this because......you don't really need to know why :)

4 C in London. That's like being in a refrigerator. I know this because of Good Day chocolate milk cartons. 'Store beneath 4C'. So i deduce that fridges must have that kind of temperature.

And Steven Levitt, author of Freakonomics beamed and said 'thanks a lot' when I said 'that was a brilliant lecture'. I know this because i actually said it, and i got Professor Levitt's autograph on my book too.

I suddenly realised the potency of blog posts to keep people updated, if you're interested lah. Otherwise if people just read for enjoyment and say 'that was a brilliant post' i'll beam and say 'thanks a lot'. But its mainly to post updates. I know this because connection is frustrating.

0 comments: