CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

No,You don't need reading glasses

2 weeks to go before the IELTS english test, and i encounter a major problem : my writing is painfully small,thus making it almost illegible.

When did I start facing reality? About the time my best friend read my essay and helpfully commented : "Your teacher's going to need a magnifying glass to read this..it's smaller than ever." *Gasp* It's that bad? I looked at it again. What other people write in 2 pages, i write in one.

My worst fears were confirmed the next day. My english teacher received the essay (sloppy work..the page was torn in one place) and said 'has anybody told you your writing is small?

"Yes, they have"

"It sometimes is difficult to read"

And that jeopardises my chances in the upcoming test..imagine an overworked examiner, pressured to finish marking all the papers, and suddenly this miniscule writing comes along..not a pleasant scene.

During physics, the same thing happened.

So i put some 'effort' in improving. Like writing 'I'll try bigger writing' over and over again. It's back to Handwriting 101.

0 comments: