CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

it slips away

Here's a neat tip for managing time.

I can't remember who told this to me, but he got it from a brother in the mosque.

And the simple way to a productive life is

"After every solah, plan what you want to do until the next solah".

That way, you will get two kinds of goodness.

The goodness of using time wisely,

And the goodness of arranging your life according to the times of solah, and not according to meal times.

All the best ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...


Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)